06 Oct 2017
The Transition between Mental Health Settings Conference to be held on Monday 5th February 2018, will focus on the implementation of the NICE Quality Standard for Transition between inpatient mental health settings and community or care home settings.
When: Monday 5 February 2018
Where: De Vere West One Conference Centre, London
Resources: Download an event information and booking form HERE.
This conference will enable you to:
- Understand how you can better support patients transitioning between Mental Health Settings
- Network with colleagues working to reduce out of area admissions and improve patient experience for service users transitioning between Mental Health Settings
- Understand and reflect on what you need to do, to improve the consistency and support for service users transitioning between Mental Health settings
- Learn from current pilot sites redesigning Mental Health services
- Update your knowledge on national and local developments and current NICE Quality Standards to ensure compliance
- Identify key strategies for improving the transition process for people within and following discharge of Mental Health services
- Examine your role in improving the transition for service users between Mental Health settings
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice and how improvements can be made for transitioning Mental Health patients
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence
Book now and find out more information HERE.